Software Uninstall Instructions
Following the simple steps below will help you remove any software that you wish to uninstall from a Windows PC. The following are general instructions regarding the software uninstallation process:
For Windows 8 users
- To begin, access the Start Menu by pressing the Windows Key or by hovering the cursor in the bottom left of the screen.
- Locate the application you would like to uninstall and right click on the icon. A check-mark will appear in the right corner to indicate an application has been selected. Click Uninstall on the
toolbar that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- The Programs and Features window will open. Make sure the correct application is highlighted, then press Uninstall.
For Windows 7 and Vista and XP users
- To begin, click on Start and then Control Panel.
- After the Control Panel windows opens, for Windows 7 or Vista click on Uninstall a Program. Fow Windows XP click on Add or Remove Programs.
- A list of all installed programs will now appear. Choose the program you wish to uninstall, and then click the Uninstall button (it may also say Uninstall/Change) located above the list.
After you have uninstalled the software, certain data such as folders, files, registry keys, and cookies, may remain on your computer. We recommend that you clear your cookies after uninstalling.
This can be done by going into your browser options and choosing clear cookies options.
For additional support visit our contact page